Return and Exchange Policy
If you are not completely satisfied the merchandise that you purchased from Hawkeye Tack and Western Wear, you may return it to us in its original condition, for a refund or to exchange it for other items subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise must not show any signs of wear or use, and all original tags must be attached and original packaging included.
- Merchandise that has been altered or monogrammed cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number from Hawkeye Tack & Western Wear via e-mail or by calling 800-310-8225 or 515-264-1622 between 9 am and 7 pm Central Standard Time.
- Return the new, unused merchandise with all tags attached in the original packaging to: Hawkeye Tack & Western Wear - 720 E. 30th Street - Des Moines, IA 50317
- Return Authorization Number must be on outside of Package. Hawkeye Tack & Western Wear will not accept any returns lacking a Return Authorization Number.
- Ship your return prepaid via UPS or US Mail. Hawkeye Tack & Western Wear will not accept COD shipments. Your package should be insured and freight paid.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Please include instructions indicating if you wish to exchange the merchandise or wish a refund.
- Allow 3-5 days after receipt for your refund request to be processed. We will e-mail you with confirmation of receipt of your return.
- Refunds will be made as a store credit or a credit to the credit card used at the time of the purchase, please let us know which choice you would like.
WORN AND USED MERCHANDISE
- Occasionally merchandise does not wear as anticipated. If you are unsatisfied with the wear of our merchandise, please contact us by e-mail or by phone about the item so we may issue you a return authorization. Length of warranty varies by manufacturer, please contact us for details.
- All our items are warranted by the manufacturer to be free of defects in workmanship and materials. We reserve the right to return items to the manufacturer for expert inspection prior to authorizing credit.
- Boot manufacturers have the option to issue full credit, partial credit (prorated for wear) or repair the boots. Manufacturers do not warrant soles or heels against wear, nor do they repair, replace or give credit for boots that have been damaged due to customer neglect, abuse or misuse.